After a great amount of prayer and reflection, we, at Look Faith First, came upon a source of wisdom several years ago that emphasized the Seven Cultural Mountains that influence society (http://www.7culturalmountains.org/).
Within this epiphanic moment, we realized two things: First, we recognized the strategy that has been used against us over the last 50 years that has taken God out the lives of our youth. Second, we recognized the catalyst that both you and I have been perfectly equipped to wield to bring Christ back to the world that is obviously starving for Him, and that is business. Of all the other Cultural Mountains, none have the amount of cross influence that business does through its accumulation of wealth, its influence, and its example. Since 2013, we have been attempting to redeem our country one business at a time throughout the nation, but after what we have witnessed of late, Look Faith First has recognized that what we are doing, as an organization, isn’t enough.
This realization has brought us to the conclusion that it is time to elevate from singular businesses scattered throughout our country, to entire communities that embrace Christian Business and Entrepreneurship. In addition to utilizing the foundational practices that can elevate Christian Business Owners– profitability, prosperity, and impact through Purpose—the overarching intention of forming entire communities that support and lift the presence of Christ in business would, in turn, create a ripple of His presence back in all parts of life.
Over the last four years, we have developed proven programs for fellowship, business excellence, mentorship, growth, entrepreneurship, and even opportunities for investors to gain access to investment-ready businesses within their own community. Best of all, every one of these programs align with the following four core elements:
- That we should recognize Christ has a Purpose for our business and it is our job to discover and fulfill that Purpose. “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28).
- That we were not created for complacency, but rather we are beings of Action. “But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.” (James 1:25)
- That we have been given special Talents that we are called to constantly explore and refine. “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.” (1 Peter 4:10)
- That we are called to establish a harmonious relationship between our faith and business to be representative of His truth in all that we do. “And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” (Colossians 3:17)
In addition to the faith foundations of the P.A.T.H. initiative, what excites us most about this program is its focus on supporting Kingdom Entrepreneurship from the ground up. For 3 days we have packaged events and resources for budding entrepreneurs looking for a voice and opportunity to seasoned Christian Business veterans looking for wisdom and inspiration!
- “P.A.T.H. Talks” is a half day event dedicated to supporting businesses of any size, maturity, or industry with the best Christian Thought Leaders available today. With a 24 minute time limit and content guided by our foundations (Purpose, Action, Talent, and Harmony), P.A.T.H. Talks will be a massive resource for any business committed to fulfilling their full Potential and Purpose.
- “P.A.T.H. to Entrepreneurship, 1 (P2E1)” is a two and a half day business idea competition specifically formed for early entrepreneurial ideas and innovations. With an open invitation on the first night, all entrepreneurs are welcome to present their great idea to our panel of judges for a chance to win seed money for their new idea! Over the next few days, the top selected ideas will have an opportunity to work hand-in- hand with mentors to refine and develop that idea until the final night where the top three entrepreneurs will be given a great prize to bring their idea to the world!
- “P.A.T.H. to Entrepreneurship, 2 (P2E2)” is the next stage of business idea development. Running in conjunction with P2E1, P2E2 participants will be participating in a business plan competition to gain even more capital towards their great idea, and to gain access to the P.A.T.H. Crucible mentor group.
- The P.A.T.H. Crucible is our final stage in transitioning businesses into becoming what we call “Investment Ready”. After a business plan, an idea needs to go through a great amount of refinement and validation before it is ready to launch to market. In the crucible, participants will have a personally assigned ambassador that will guide them through the process of this refinement along with a collection of mentors that specialize in the areas of most need for the business. During this process, the idea transitions from theory and assumption to a secure, validated, fully capable business. In addition, participants will be given tools and insights on the physiological, emotional, and spiritual necessities of representing a fully Profitable, Purposeful, and Impactful business.
- Finally, understanding that continued engagement with a like-minded and driven Christian Business Community will be the only thing that will guarantee perpetual success, we have created and adapted a host of other programs that will support the growth and maturity personally, professionally and spiritually for all people who wish to have a business of Purpose and Impact.
If you wish to submit an application for consideration for the P.A.T.H. program, go to the link HERE!
May God Continue to Bless You and Others Around You!
We have coaching and consulting packages that fit any budget and business.
What do you gain by waiting a second longer?
“The long term success of a business is DEPENDANT on the love for its clients over the love for the product or service it provides.”- God's Business, pg. 74