We believe that a Prosperous, Purposeful, and Profitable Christian Business Community is a critical thing for our Values, our Community, and for the Proliferation of Christ in the world. I recognize that the decisions I make every day have an impact on the world, for good and for bad, and that my moral and spiritual obligation is to acknowledge this, and be purposeful with the wealth gifted to me from my Creator.
- I pledge that before making any fiscal decision, I will reflect on how my purchase could contribute to the growth of the Kingdom.
- I pledge that before finalizing any purchasing decision, I will “Look Faith First” and give a fellow Christian Brother or Sister an opportunity to earn my business.
- I pledge that I will have no expectation of a discount, or any other concessions due solely to a shared faith.
- I pledge to not have any aversion to, or any ill will toward the profit gained by a business owned by a Christian Brother or Sister, knowing what they are called to do with the Wealth that they receive.
- I pledge that if a fellow Christian Brother or Sister should fall short of their commitments, I will dutifully and compassionately make them aware for the benefit of their growth and their future clients.
- I pledge to refrain from spreading gossip and/or false witness about my fellow Christian Brothers and Sisters’ businesses, reserving my observations, UNLESS the transgression was personally witnessed, if I have approached the transgression with the responsible party, and if prompted for my opinion.
- I pledge that every dollar that passes through my hand is a gift, and as a Steward of that gift, that it will be used Purposefully and Intentionally.
Download your copy
Share on Facebook
We believe that a Prosperous, Purposeful, and Profitable Christian Business Community is a critical thing for our Values, our Community, and for the Proliferation of Christ in the world. Share this
From now on, my dollars are meant for Christ’s works! via @lookfaithfirst #LFFMovement #LFFConsumerPledge Tweet this
We have coaching and consulting packages that fit any budget and business.
What do you gain by waiting a second longer?