We believe that the platform Christ has given us to live our life translates to all aspects of our life, including how we represent His truths in our business. We believe that our business was given to us for a Purpose, and our commitment is to be a Steward of the gift bestowed on us. We believe that our business is to be rooted in the way Christ intended, and for that reason, we commit to glorify Him in all we do, including how we develop our employees, how we provide for our clients, and how we support our community and fellow man. While we confess that we are human, and that we at times may be guilty of transgressions intentional and unintentional, know that we are seeking out the harmonious relationship between Faith and Business, and ask for your prayers to fulfill that intention.
- We commit to being COMPASSIONATE in all our interactions.
- We commit to being DILIGENT in the Quality and Terms that we ascribe to for our clients and to constantly seek out the Most Effective products and/or services to provide for their needs.
- We commit to being TEMPERATE with our gifts and our interactions.
- We commit to being RIGHTEOUS in all our dealings by centering our decisions on the foundation the Gospel has set forth.
- We commit to being HUMBLE, understanding that we are human, and we welcome the opportunities that God gives us for growth and betterment.
- We commit to being a STEWARD of the gifts we have been given by being intentional with every dollar we charge and every dollar we spend.
- We commit to being CHARITABLE with our Talents, our Wealth, and our Influence to further God’s promise in the world.
Download your copy
Share on Facebook
I believe that the platform Christ has given us to live our life translates to all aspects of our life — including how we represent His truths in our business. Share this
Christ is the best business partner I could ever pray for! via @lookfaithfirst #LFFMovement #LFFBusinessCovenant Tweet this
We have coaching and consulting packages that fit any budget and business.
What do you gain by waiting a second longer?